Discover the true taste of Burgundy’s appellations, viticulture and winemaking from the heart of Clos Marey-Monge. Our Wine Experiences are expertly tailored for wine novices, intermediates and seasoned wine enthusiasts. Whether you are new to wine, pursuing a lifetime passion or want to dive deeper into the nuances of Burgundy, our experiences are educational, entertaining and provide something special for everyone.
- Climats Experience is the perfect way to get a first real taste of the land and discover why Burgundy has the world’s most unique terroir.
- Pinot Noir Experience explores the delicate subtleties and nuances of this multi-faceted varietal in its historic birthplace with Clos Marey-Monge as the terroir playground
- Chardonnay Experience journeys through the famous appellations and villages of Burgundy to learn about the effects terroir, nature, oak varietals and aging has on everyone’s favorite white wine grape.
- Sommelier Experience teaches the essentials that professionally trained sommeliers learn in their studies and on the job, allowing guests to become a wine expert in just a few hours.
- Vendanges Experience is available to a limited number of guests during harvest season, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hand-pick grapes among of the vines of Clos Marey-Monge.
- Jeunesse Experience allows young guests between the ages of 5 and 17 to learn about the lifecycle of the vineyard and how grapes transform into wine.
A team of Sommeliers and Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) trained professionals are thoughtful and authoritative guides – teaching guests about the history of wine, biodynamic vineyard management, Burgundy winemaking techniques, and how to taste wine correctly. From novice wine drinkers to passionate wine professionals looking to build their Burgundy knowledge, there’s an experience waiting for everyone.
Director of Business Development
+33 6 98 50 37 16