In France, luxury hotels, including French palaces, are respecting all kinds of health and safety measures imposed by the government. Beside this, they voluntarily established their own rules at different levels to ensure the safety and health of all and to banish Covid-19 from the premises. Hygiene, cleanliness, social distancing, equipment – everything has been thought out in every detail to avoid any risk of contamination. Thus, visitors will be able to enjoy their stay in complete peace of mind.
Among the measures that are often taken, we can mention:
- Staff training in the new health and safety measures
- Mandatory use of face-masks for employees
- No physical contact
- Free-of-charge hand sanitising gel made widely available to guests
- More regular and thorough deep clean of common areas
- Enforced social distancing
In Paris, the Hotel Plaza Athénée, known for its artistic personality and outstanding design has decided to emphasise this dimension in its health and safety actions. Thus, guest will see no visible marks on the floor but only some delicate silhouettes floating in the air, that will remind them of the distance to keep. Also certified by the Veritas office for the application of all the measurements requested to guarantee employee’s and guest’s protection, the hotel is definitely a safe place in which to stay.
Commercial contact: email@example.com
At Barrière les Neiges Courchevel, digitalisation is the key to the safety of the premises. In order to minimise physical contact, several actions were deployed in a digital way: contactless payment and check-in procedures, express check-out, digitalised reservations and invoicing. Non-digital actions are naturally adapted to the situation thanks to the respect of sanitary measures and the reinforcement of cleanliness.
Commercial contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy has become a much sought-after customer service, maximising the safety of visitors. Being able to spend time with friends or family in private flats within a palace is possible. This allows guests to feel at home, limit common areas and enjoy exclusive services. This need for privacy can be found in different Palaces across the country:
- At L’Apogée Courchevel, guests can book Alpine houses to stay with friends and family in total privacy and comfort.
- Still in Courchevel, the K2 palace has recently made available six brand new exclusive suite-chalets, allowing guests to enjoy their stay in a completely private space, while enjoying the convenience and luxury of staying in a five-star hotel at the same time.
- Since June, the Royal Monceau Raffles Paris disposes of three spectacular 350m2 private apartments located behind a discreet entrance on the chic Avenue Hoche, next to the hotel. Guests can experience the privacy and convenience of their own luxury Parisian home, while using the highly appreciated Raffles butler service, making all the guest’s needs and desires possible.
Commercial contact: email@example.com
These were just a few examples showing that palaces do not lack inspiration to ensure the safety of everyone at all levels and through varied actions.