The 14th edition of Rendez-vous en France is scheduled to be held on 19th and 20th March 2019 in Marseilles – France.
The annual trade show is a unique opportunity to meet about 700 key suppliers and to experience a wide range of destinations by attending one of the 47 pre tours in Provence-Alpes-Cote-d’Azur, Auvergne Rhone Alpes, Lorraine, Nouvelle Aquitaine, Occitanie and Paris.
Thursday 14th/Friday 15th to Monday 18th March: Pre tours
- Monday 18th March
Arrival in Marseille before 4pm
6:30pm: Welcome evening at MuCem and Cathedrale de la Major, hosted by Marseille Provence
- Tuesday 19th March
9am – 6pm: Workshop with pre-booked 20min-appointments
Gala evening in Palais du Pharo
- Wednesday 20th March
9am – 5pm: Workshop with pre-booked 20min-appointments
Departure for all tour operators after 5pm
Extra night in Marseille possible if required
PRE TOUR PROGRAMMES :
FCFS basis and final confirmation subject to destinations’ approval
Please click here to access to the programmes
- Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur: 26 programmes
- Auvergne Rhone Alpes : 1 programme
- Lorraine : 1 programme
- Nouvelle Aquitaine : 4 programmes
- Occitanie South of France: 14 programmes
- Paris: 1 programme
REGISTRATION FEES :
- Full Pass: 400€ pp VAT Incl.Includes return flights + transfers + workshop + all meals & gala night + 2 or 3 nights’ accommodation + 1 optional fam trip ** (hotels-meals-visits)
- Accommodation + Workshop pass: 300€ pp VAT incl.Includes workshop + all meals & gala night + 2 or 3 nights’ accommodation
- 2-Days workshop pass: 200€ pp VAT incl.Includes workshop entrance ticket + all meals & gala night (no transport, no transfer, no accommodation)
Fore registration, please contact : email@example.com
For any further information, please click here : http://www.rendezvousenfrance.pro/en/home
Registration deadline: February 7th.
No refund after March 4th.