The 11th edition of Rendez-vous en France is scheduled to be held on 5th and 6th April 2016 in Montpellier – France.
We are expecting approx. 750 professionals and 900 global Tour Operators and Travel Agencies to attend this event.
It is a great opportunity for you to discover French destinations with tips and new products.
How to apply?
Click here to get access to the order form
- Monday 4th April: Arrival of all tour operators in Montpellier around 4:30pm, transfer at 6:30pm – followed by the welcome evening organised by the region at LE CORUM: outdoors entertainment followed by a sit-down dinner.
- Tuesday 5th April: Workshop commences with pre-booked appointments followed by an evening event at the Park & Suites Arena Montpellier: cocktail dinner, theme evening “France Treasures Hunting”.
- Wednesday 6th April:
- For Full Pass: Workshop continues with pre-booked appointments, followed by a dinner.
- For No transport Pass / 2 Day Pass :
- Option 1: Workshop continues with pre-booked appointments, followed by a dinner.
- Option 2: Workshop continues with pre-booked appointments, followed by departure for both Irish & English delegations
PARTICIPATION OPTIONS 2016
- Full Pass with or without famtrip option – € 450 (£ 334.00)* per person (VAT incl.) – includes flights or train tickets + transfers + workshop + all meals + LE CORUM and Park & Suites Arena evenings + 3 nights’ accommodation + 1 famtrip ** (hotels-meals-visits). ** (Limited Spaces)
- No Transport Pass – € 300.00 (£ 223.00)* per person (VAT incl.) – includes workshop + all meals + LE CORUM and Park & Suites Arena evenings + 2 or 3 nights’ accommodation + optional transfers
- 2 Day workshop pass – € 200.00 (£ 149.00)* per person (VAT incl.) – includes workshop + all meals + LE CORUM and Park & Suites Arena evenings (no transport or transfer or accommodation). (*rate 1.35)
Deadline: 2nd March 2016
For any further information regarding this event, please contact Camille Larose by clicking here.