It’s nearly that time again ski fanatics – Grand Ski is just around the corner.
The 2016 edition of Grand Ski will be held in Chambery on 26th and 27th January.
This annual event will give you the chance to meet well known partners and create partnerships with potential partners you do not currently work with.
With approximately 240 professionals attending the event, you will be sure to meet the major ski resorts, ski areas, accommodation/transport and service providers.
How to apply?
To complete the application, please do not forget to send us the order form
- Monday 25th January: Arrival of all tour operators in Chambéry followed by a welcome evening.
- Tuesday 26th January at 9:20am: Workshop commences with pre-booked appointments followed by the official evening organised by the city of Chambéry and its partners at the ski resort Grand Revard/La Féchaz.
- Wednesday 27th January at 9:20am: Workshop continues with pre-booked appointments until 5:00pm. Transfer to hotel or airport/train station or dinner (venue TBC)
- Thursday 28th January: Departure for all Tour Operators back to the UK or Ireland.
Participation options 2016:
- Full Pass with or without famtrip option: €450 (around £320.00)* per person (incl.VAT) – includes return flights or train tickets + transfers + workshop + all meals & gala night + 2 or 3 nights’ accommodation + 1 famtrip** (hotels-meals-visits)
- No Transport Pass: €300 (around £214.00)* per person (incl. VAT) – includes workshop + all meals & gala night + 2 or 3 nights’ accommodation + optional transfers
- 2 Day Workshop Pass: €200 (around £142.00)* per person (incl. VAT) – includes workshop + all meals & gala night (no transport or transfer or accommodation) (*Rate 1,40)
Famtrip Options 2016 (limited places)
- Lake Annecy – from Friday 22nd to Monday 25th January (around 10 places) – Click here to see the programme
- Val d’Arly “Mont Blanc” – from Saturday 23rd to Monday 25th January (around 5 places) – Click here to see the programme
** Please be aware that the online platform only offers 3 options: Full Pass is for people who take the famtrip option or want the same package bar as in the Full Pass – Accomodation/Transfers/Workshop/Evening events
How to register?
DEADLINE: 15th December 2015
Please complete and return the 3 page order form, along with a cheque or proof of payment for your participation fee.
To download the terms and conditions click here
Following receipt of your order form, you will be granted access to our online registration system and will be able to pre book your appointments online.
If you require any further information, please contact Vanessa Renaud
We are looking forward to meeting you at the event !