The London Ski Show is scheduled to be held from the 5-8th of November 2015 at Battersea Evolution – Battersea Park.
On behalf of Atout France and France Montagnes, we look forward to meeting you all at this year’s edition of the London Ski Show.
Why not come and meet our Alpine Partners and enjoy some French Specialities whilst trying out the Ski Simulator or petting the Alpine Dogs on sight.
Stands 401 & 504.
Our exhibitors :
– Alpes d’Huez
– AET Destination (transfer company)
– Chambéry / Grenoble airport
– ESF French Ski School
– France Montagnes
– Hautes-Alpes with Serre-Chevalier Vallée, Montgenèvre, Orcières Merlettes 1850
– Maranatha Hotels
– Station Mercantours
– Village du Val d’Arly
Workshop France Montagnes :
A workshop with France Montagnes partners is scheduled to be held on Thursday, 5th of November during lunch time. Invitations will be sent early October.
Practical info :
Battersea Park or Queenstown Road railway stations
Times & Dates:
– Thursday 5 November : 12 am – 10 pm
– Friday 6 November : 11 am – 10 pm
– Saturday 7 November : 10 am – 5 pm
– Sunday 8 November : 10 am – 5 pm
For more information : http://london.skiandsnowboard.co.uk/
If you are interested in attending the event or have questions regarding the event, please contact Vanessa Renaud-Elliott: email@example.com