This 2nd edition of the International Golf Week will mark a significant milestone as it will celebrate the reopening of the Albatros course with its new Ryder Cup lay out, after 8 months or large renovation works and the “2 years to go” before the thrilling matches. In a word, golfers attending this week will be amongst the first to experience the Albatros new version, even before the world’s best players who will compete during the French Open one month later.
The concept: 7 days of competitions and entertainment on both courses (for all golfers) imagined to welcome golf fans from Europe and even further in order to make them live a one-of-a-kind golfing experience at the 2018 Ryder Cup venue, close to the fantastic cities of Paris and Versailles. This will take place from Sunday May 22nd to Saturday 28th 2016.
The Albatros is reserved to players getting a maximum handicap of 28 whereas the Aigle course suits all level of golfers.
As very special guests, they will have the opportunity to enjoy one day or several – at their convenience- of competition. Around this, all the ingredients of an outstanding competition will be provided:
- Breakfast, tee-gift and an on-course catering with a lunch box
- A nice cocktail with Champagne during the prize giving
- Fun contest such as the washing machine challenge organised in 2015.
- Great prizes to win (roughly €30,000 in 2015 on all week)
- In addition to a fantastic golf break, 3 nights out in emblematic Parisian tourist hotspots will be suggested from Monday to Friday (a dinner at the Eiffel Tower’s 1st floor restaurant, dinner & show at Le Moulin Rouge and cruising & dinner on the river Seine may be proposed).
The idea is to suggest two types of packages – with and without accommodation – to offer a complete golf break.
- only the golf day from €119 net price!
- the golf day coupled with the onsite accommodation at the four star-hotel Novotel Saint Quentin Le Golf National from €169 net price! You will thus be able to offer your guests the comfort of onsite facilities at unparalleled prices. We are also working with the agency Destination Plus who supplies accommodation at the Trianon Palace in Versailles together with transfers from there to our venue.
Tour operators will exceptionally get a great commission of 20% on every package sold! Moreover, if they bring a group of 15 golfers, the 16th will be free of charge – another way to increase margin. Registrations are exclusively open to international golfers ; they will then open to the French market on March 2016.
More information regarding this unique event, click here
Tel: 00 33 1 30 12 04 42 / 00 33 1 30 12 04 36
For further info, please visit
Novotel Saint Quentin Golf National: www.novotel.com
Le Golf National: www.golf-national.com
Photo credit: © Le Golf National / Millereau KMSP.