We would like to show you how wonderful the Rhone-Alps region is by suggesting you original activities and new tour ideas.
To start with, please find below all the Rhone-Alps partners concerned.
Nature, Leisure and Way of Life
- Ardèche Tourism
- La Ferme aux Crocodiles
- Destination Beaujolais
- Isère Tourist Board
Lakes and Mountains
- Lake Annecy Tourist Board
- La Clusaz Tour
- Le Grand Bornand Reservation
Cities & Culture
- Chambéry Tourism & Congress
- Grande Chartreuse Monastery
- Lyon Tourist Board
- Saint-Etienne Tourism
- Groupe E-hotels Lyon (Hotel Fourvière)
- Les Clés du Luxe / Marriott Lyon
- Axotel Group
- Hotel Warwick Reine Astrid
Please find below an overview of Rhone-Alps “off the beaten track” suggestions.
Discover Chambéry and Savoy differently
- Enjoy the label “Vignobles et Découvertes” and visit unique AOC vineyards
- Enable your groups to brighten up their visits with a concert of a set of bells, the Concert of the “Grand Carillon”
Ardèche and the Dolce Via
- Discover the old Ardèche steam train trail
- Feel the wild and picturesque Eyrieux river
More information here: www.trainardeche.fr
La Clusaz special offers
- Enjoy the “Enfant Roi” card: unlimited activities access for -12yo children
- Enjoy the “Détente Plus” card: unlimited access to activities such as ski lift, archery, summer sledging, swimming pool, mini golf, ice skating and many more
Isère and its electric bike special tour
- Discover Vercors’ magnificient landscapes by electric bike
- Enjoy the beautiful view on the Mont Aiguille
More information here: www.grandangle.fr
Saint-Etienne’s exclusive pass
- Get the most from your stay in Saint-Etienne with its all new City Card pass
- Enjoy an architectural trip: Cité du Design, Le Corbusier site, Musée d’Art et d’Industrie, Musée d’Art Moderne et Contemporain and many more
- Discover 36 listed activities including museums, guided tours, shopping, shows and last but not least, unlimited access to public transport
Please note that you can have more information about off the beaten track tour ideas if you click here.
We also want to provide you with all the useful information: please click here to download the Rhone-Alps catalogue with all contact details you need.