As you all know, the French are world renowned for their cuisine. We thought we could give you a little taste by going through which regions are famous for which foods.
We have broken the regions up loosely to give you a sneak peak into what is to come if you visit any of the following:
– North West and Paris (scallops, mussels, camembert, crepes)
– South West (cassoulet, duck, foie gras)
– Lyon, Marseille, South West and Alps (cheese fondue, bouillabaisse, ratatouille, aligot)
– North East, Bourgogne, Alsace (coq au vin, flammekueche, choucroute, quiche lorraine)
– Guadeloupe, Martinique ( cod fritters, crab, lobster, tropical fruits)
Hopefully on your next trip you will discover some of the delicious treats we discussed above.